- VarseoVest P was developed especially for the investing of 3D-printed partial denture frames; it creates an excellent fit and smooth surfaces of the cast objects – after each casting and even with pressureless investing.
- Varseo Vest P is characterized by its low dust development during processing, thus contributing to a significant reduction of harmful quartz and cristobalite dusts in everyday laboratory use.
- The outstanding flow properties ensure easy investment even on slender object details; the long working time of more than 5 minutes enables fatigue-free processing of the investment material.
- The mould is inserted directly into the furnace, which is preheated to 850-950°C, only 20 minutes after investing – this allows for a considerable reduction in the duration of the heating process.
- The impressive strength of the investment material ensures that the moulds do not crack or tear as a result of the plastic expanding – which forms the basis for reliable further processing.
- Despite its strength, an easy deflasking of the cast object is possible.
- The unambiguous expansion control with the special mixing liquid BegoSol®HE ensures reproducible fit results.
- Easy application of VarseoVest P by a comparable processing method to conventional investment materials.
Changing the supply forms enables finer adjustment of the required powder quantity to the size of the investment ring used.
|Key material values according to DIN EN ISO 15912|
|Beginning of setting (Vicat time)||About 9.5 Min.|
|Compressive strength||About 5 MPa|
|Linear thermal expansion||0.9%|
|Working time at 21 °C||approx. 5.20 Min|
|Shelf life in unopened bag||36 months|
72 × 250 g bag
60 × 300 g bag
20 × 300 g bag
|The packages do not contain any mixing liquid.|
|BegoSol® HE mixing liquid*||1 litre||bottle||1||51095|
|BegoSol® HE mixing liquid*||5 litre||canister||1||51096|
The combination of the VarseoVest P investment material with the VarseoWax CAD/Cast resin makes it easy to use.
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||1.0 kg||bottle||1||41000|