A universal, shock or conventional heating, precise casting investment for crowns and bridges, also appropriate for pressable or press-on ceramics
- The precision crown and bridge investment material Bellavest® SH offers outstanding versatility and flexibility
- Appointments can be coordinated with ease because Bellavest® SH can either be preheated rapidly, with an insertion temperature of up to 900 °C, or conventionally
- Phosphate-bonded precision casting investment material offers reliable, simple handling along with optimal parameters of use
- Simple to use with the special mixing liquid BegoSol® HE for maximum flexibility in conjunction with just a single liquid
- Precise expansion control and fine, creamy consistency for reli- able processing and reproducible quality for a range of indications, from pressable ceramics to telescopic crowns made from non-precious alloys
- Long working time of 5 minutes enables reliable, fatigue-free working
- Extremely smooth cast surfaces make for a good accuracy of fit and time savings due to minimal finishing times
- Cures with a high edge-strength, yet still permits easy deflasking. This implies time savings and economical usage of blasting materials for the user (Korox®, REF 46014)
Bellavest® SH is the ideal crown and bridge investment for dental technicians who want the exibility of working either with conventional heating cycles or with the shock-heating technique. It can be used for restorations fabricated using precious metal, non-precious alloys or pressable/ press-on ceramics.
Bellavest® SH has a very ne grit size, excellent owability and can be easily devested despite its high strength. It can be invested using the metal casting ring or ringless technique, e.g. with the BEGO Rapid Ringless system, or using the BeCe® PRESS press-on ceramic technique with the SecuPress ring system. Bellavest® SH should be mixed under vacuum using the special BegoSol® HE mixing liquid. The working time is approx. 5 min at an ambient temperature of 20 °C, i.e. suf cient time for pouring several moulds.
Bellavest® SH, a graphite-free, phosphate- bonded investment is recommended because of its outstanding accuracy of t even with different applications.
- Safe to use due to the controlled batch consistency
- Flexible by enabling a free choice of the heating procedure; shock-heating or conventional heating offer the necessary exibility for the daily work ow of the dental laboratory
- Precise by enabling a perfect t due to very smooth surfaces and clear expansion control
- Economical due to the wide indication range as well as the use of only one single liquid
|Mixing liquid||BegoSol® HE|
|Processing time at 20 °C||approx. 4.5–5 minutes|
|Shelf life in unopened bag||24 months|
|Characteristic values of the material according to DIN EN ISO 15912|
|Beginning of solidification (Vicat time)||approx. 10 minutes|
|Compressive strength after 2 hours [MPa]||4.2 – 5.1|
|Linear thermal expansion [%]||0.85|
|Bellavest® SH, 100 × 100 g bags||10 kg||carton||1||54813|
Bellavest® SH, 100 × 100 g bags|
with 2 bottles of BegoSol® HE Mixing Liquid
|The packs do not contain mixing liquid.|
|BegoSol® HE Mixing liquid*||1 litre||bottle||1||51095|
|BegoSol® HE Mixing liquid*||5 litres||canister||1||51096|
* BegoSol® K is sensitive to freezing
Universal investment materials are characterised by adjustable expansion levels and resistance to temperature and pressure. Bellavest® SH combines all the requirements for crown and bridge work. This applies equally to precious-metal and non-precious alloys, and also includes pressable ceramics. With BegoSol® HE the desired expansion can be adjusted for every application and indication. This makes Bellavest® SH one of the world‘s leading crown and bridge investment materials. It is best to use Bellavest® SH and BegoSol® HE at a constant temperature of + 20 °C and processing parameters, such as mixing time and mixing speed, should also be constantly maintained to ensure consistent.
- The higher the concentration of BegoSol®, the greater the expansion of the investment material
- Lowering the concentration reduces the level of expansion
- Uniform parameters of use are essential for achieving reproducible casting results
Images and illustrations are examples; colors, symbols, designs and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.