- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure an accurate fit and smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Easy finishing due to smooth surfaces of the printed objects
- Objects already printed can be supplemented and repaired outside the patient‘s mouth with VarseoSmile Temp while maintaining stability – or will simply be reprinted due to low material costs
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory
- Three shades according to the proven VITA* classical shades: A2, A3, C2
- FDA 510(k) cleared and fulfills all the requirements for a Class II medical device**
- The finished restoration can be attached using conventional temporary cements
- Certified biocompatibility
|Color||A2, A3, C2|
|Density||ca. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm³|
|Viscosity||2,500 – 6,000 mPa∙s|
|Flexural strength||≥ 100 MPa|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|VarseoSmile Temp A2||250 g bottle||41102|
|VarseoSmile Temp A3||250 g bottle||41103|
|VarseoSmile Temp C2||250 g bottle||41104|
* 0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
** Medical device as defined by section 201(h) of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act
Pictures and illustrations are exemplary. Colors, symbols, design, and information on the labels and/or packaging shown may differ from reality.
VarseoSmile Temp is distributed by Formlabs as: Temporary CB